SP-2 LEATHER GLOVE
* Fully constructed from supple and durable full- grain leather.
* Strong and supple goat leather used for the palm and finger construction for superior durability.
* Leather used for the knuckle and finger fourchettes for enhanced comfort and feel.
* Synthetic suede reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
* TPR protectors backed with E.V.A. foam located on the palm landing zone.
* Ergonomically profiled carbon fiber knuckle provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection.
* Cuff, thumb, fingers and the top of the hand and wrist are padded with energy absorbing E.V.A. foam for additional protection.
* Patented 3rd/4th finger bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts.
* Perforated cuff, leather top panel and ventilated finger sidewalls help keep the hands cool when riding.
* Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
* Wide hook and loop wrist closure for easy glove entry and secure closure.
No customer reviews for the moment.